FLOWPAP – STAA submersible pumps are used for raw water supply, irrigation systems, groundwater lowering, pressure boosting , various industrial applications. They have been manufactured from STAA POMPE Italy for PAPANTONATOS SA over 20 years.
FLOWPAP – STAA Submersible pumps are designed for a wide range of applications within water supply and liquid transfer such as groundwater supply for single-family houses or waterworks, irrigation systems for horticulture or agriculture, groundwater lowering or pressure boosting as well as various industrial applications.
Thin, clean, non-aggressive liquids without solid particles or fibers
Pump Material Range
- Suction, discharge (standard) : in cast iron
- External housing (standard) : in stainless steel
- Impeller and diffuser (standard) : in Polycarbonate
- Stationary exchangeable wear-resistant rings
- Shaft : in stainless steel
- Radial bearings :maintenance-free water lubricated by the pumped liquid, in rubber
- Coupling (standard) : in stainless steel
- Nuts and Bolts : in stainless steel
- Strainer (standard) : in stainless steel
- Cable guard : in stainless steel
- Check valve : Non-return valve, with threaded port (G)