PXFLOW has developed a new semi open centrifugal impeller for wastewater pumps capable of handling raw, unscreened sewage containing solids or long fibered material.
The S-Channel impeller is equipped with twin “S” channel blades that extend on the hub body allowing its self-cleaning characteristics to work together as system with a long deep sharp groove on the wear plate.
The system described above is designed with a build in, integral “cutter-pin” on the suction entrance that prevents clogging, passing solids away from the suction area through the impeller blades or through the groove as a result.
The wear plate with its ‘reducer’ clearances system can be re-positioned axially in order to reduce the clearances between the impeller and wear plate.
A variety of 3 different impeller types (close Channel, vortex and semi open ‘’S’’ Channel ) allows us to choose the right one for application.
- 60 years anniversary
- NEW 12″ PXFLOW Vortex pump
- PXFLOW Pump unit with Premium efficiency IE4 submersible motor
- Exhibition IFAT, 14-18 May 2018
- Stainless steel pumps for Hong Kong
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel pumps
- New thrust bearing for Pleuger motors 8″,10″,12″
- Exhibition Infratech 2015 TURKU, Finland
- Exhibition IFAT 2014 Munich Germany